This position is in Jimbaran / Balangan, Bali (Not Remote). You must be lawfully permitted to work in Indonesia.
About The Role
What we're looking for: We're looking for a Project Manager who has a great understanding of e-commerce and Shopify, with a strong desire to learn and improve their knowledge. You will need to be analytical and solution-oriented with unparalleled levels of attention to detail, organization, and communication. The ideal candidate will take charge of multiple projects from start to finish and be extremely reliable.
We're looking for an individual with at least 2 years of digital e-commerce project management experience, with a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously.
The Digital Project Manager will work closely with both the Production, IT, and Service teams and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects.
- Scope and manage projects in extensive detail to mitigate risks and avoid scope-creep
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and scope while maintaining client happiness
- Create and organize in-depth creative and technical briefs for the design and development teams
- Manage and maintain all resource allocation for multiple projects across the business
- Track project schedules while constantly assessing risk and removing roadblocks for the production team
- Support the wider project team in client meetings providing technical knowledge and expertise
- Work with the design, development and client services teams to maintain processes and improve efficiency across the team
- Manage and communicate all of your ongoing client schedules and workflows with the project team
- Monitor and provide quality assurance on each project to ensure all tasks are delivered to the highest quality
- Manage and maintain communication channels within the wider project team
- Create, manage and maintain technical project documentation to support the delivery of the project
About you: Personal Attributes
- You will need a passion for digital marketing and e-commerce space. E-commerce is one of the fastest-growing sectors and we want somebody who gets what it means to be an agency at the forefront of direct to consumer e-commerce design and development.
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will have unparalleled levels of attention to detail with a focus on risk.
- You will welcome the concept of change and working in a fast paced environment.
- You will be extremely organized and have exceptional communication skills
- You will be an ambitious, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a 'can-do' attitude! Practical Experience
- You will have experience in managing and delivering projects on budget, within scope and on time
- You will need to have an understanding of e-commerce platforms or other content management systems
- You will need experience of working across multiple client projects simultaneously; taking control and driving the project forward
- You will need to have an excellent understanding of creative briefs, including budget and timing restraints
- You will need to have experience in prioritizing tasks and have the ability to identify and action the most efficient solutions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying