This position is in Jimbaran / Balangan, Bali (Not Remote). You must be lawfully permitted to work in Indonesia.
About The Role
Looking for a talented E-Commerce Guru to help monitor and run our clients' Shopify eCommerce websites.
The position is responsible for various e-commerce and merchandising strategies from inception (research and development) to execution (implementation and reporting) including, but not limited to: social media, email marketing, website design, site navigation, inventory/logistics tracking, site search, paid search, collection curation, product presentation, updating digital content to boost sales, traffic, conversion, engagement, and coordinating with external digital marketing (SEO, PPC, CMS) providers.
- Create, manage, and update Shopify sites.
- Optimizing all product listings as far as photography, product copy, and enhanced product page content across all e-commerce channels. Graphic Design skills is a must.
- Help clients handle all shipping and returns
- Assist with new collection launches (usually 2-3 times a year) and product launches from end to end: preparation of assets (image, video, copy), design of marketing materials, capacity planning with suppliers, fulfillment, etc.
- Help clients manage supply chain and make sure Company can keep pace with forecast demand.
- Identify ways to optimize supply chain from a cost and lead time perspective.
- Work with team to manage vendor relationships (warehouse, materials suppliers, factories, packaging suppliers, etc.).
- Basic Customer Service: Responding to online inquiries through phone, email, and text platform
- Collect trends and watch for best sellers and key performance indicators
- Weekly Reporting and Analyzing of Traffic and Sales / Trends. Must be proficient in Excel.
- Understanding of SEO / SEM is a plus
- Overseeing outside PPC specialists. Monitoring their performance to ensure it is in line with established targets and reporting to COO
- Compile monthly analytics reports for e-commerce
- Other related duties as required
- Degree holder in Marketing, e-commerce or related disciplines is very preferred
- 2 - 3 years + experience in e-commerce
- General knowledge of E-commerce platforms and/or Marketplaces, with particular focus on Shopify
- Photoshop or graphics skills preferred.
- Strong communication skills, organizational skills, and very strong attention to detail
- Solutions oriented, a self-starter, and has a strong work ethic
- Understanding of Shopify E-Commerce, CMS (Content Management System) and web analytics tools
- Self-motivated, good team player and willing to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, independent, presentable, detail-oriented and tenacious
- Shopify or Related eCommerce: 2 years (Required)
- Logistics Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- E-Commerce: 2 years (Required)
- SEO/Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying