Date Posted: 6/24/2020
Executive Sales and Marketing Specialist
Similar Relevant Job Titles For Reference
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Sales & Marketing Manager
Marketing & Sales Specialist
E-IGNITED is an eCommerce Solutions Services business and Shopify Partner. Our mission is to help SMBs, such as retailers, succeed in eCommerce by providing valuable services such as website development, design, digital marketing, consulting, and education. We are focusing on a local area in the U.S. as the first target market for our services.
About Our Team
We are a new startup and an intimate team based in Bali. Our team spirit is the entrepreneurial spirit. We believe: Autonomy rules and magic happens when people are given the freedom to create their own path and we trust you to be resourceful, solve problems as they arise, and define how you want to make an impact.
Learn more about E-IGNITED and our services at www.EIGNITED.com or visit E-IGNITED on LinkedIn
Learn more about Shopify and Shopify Partners
This position is in Jimbaran / Balangan, Bali (Not Remote). You must be lawfully permitted to work in Indonesia.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, adaptable, and reliable sales and marketing specialist to help take our company to the next level. You should be passionate about entrepreneurship, eCommerce, sales, business development, and digital marketing.
In this position, you will play a pivotal role in the planning and implementation of our sales and lead generation, marketing, and advertising activities. This is an entrepreneurial environment and things move quickly! You need to hit the ground fast from day 1 and every day thereafter. You up for it?
What You Will Be Working On
- Create a new way to sell to retail businesses
- Design and execute sales and marketing campaigns for growth and sales. These are often retailers that need eCommerce services, such a store creation/web design, for their business.
- Conduct market research and identify opportunities and leads in our target market (first is a local area in the US). Uncover new business opportunities through hustle and creativity.
- Speak with passionate entrepreneurs looking for new solutions for their business
- Manage a pipeline of retail leads through to adoption
- Be responsible for meeting and exceeding retail sales objectives
- Maintain and update impeccable records of lead progression (win/loss) marketing metrics and results of current and past campaigns.
- Lead and develop strong acquisition channels. Grow our audience network and reach through our social media channels and online through relevant communities, groups, and partner networks both paid and organic.
- Manage acquisition channels from Paid Media (FB ads, Google Ads, Etc), Organic media (SEO, Blog, Video Content, and Webinars) and also affiliate and email marketing.
- Plan and execute social media and email campaigns, content building, in line with SEO tactics and keyword goals.
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and help organize promotional events like webinars, presentations, and virtual events.
- Create and publish marketing design and content to generate digital advertising material.
- Create case studies or client success stories. Collect testimonials & reviews. Create portfolios of our client success cases.
- Testing, measuring, and optimizing the impact of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Keep pace with eCommerce and marketing trends and constantly learn and adapt.
Relevant experience and skills for the role:
Hard and Soft Skills
- 3-5 Years Experience In Sales leadership and passion for achieving impact and results (with a track record to back it up). Very preferred if knowledgeable of Shopify, eCommerce Retail, or Related.
- 3-5 years Experience In Social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing
- 2-5 Years Experience In Photoshop or Canva for design.
- 1-2 Years Preferred Experience: SEO/SEM research, campaigns, and targeting keywords
- Bonus if you know: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & Pixel, GTM, and conversion tracking.
- Bonus if you know: Basic HTML and CSS (you’re tech-savvy) knowledge
- Being a fluent English speaker is preferred, and a wordsmith at that is preferred but not required.
- Excellent computer skills, including G Suite.
- High energy, self-directed, and an impressive work ethic.
- Insatiable curiosity and a love of talking to people about their businesses and think about their uniqueness.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- You love learning and getter better each day, trying new things and iterating. Are active in enhancing your skills and knowledge constantly.
- Are hungry to help build a startup.
- Have a passion for retail and the entrepreneurs building retail businesses.
What do we offer?
- Autonomy. We don’t believe in micro-management.
- Commission incentives 2-4%
- Being part of a team that’s genuinely committed to making commerce better for everyone, no matter where they’re located or their experience level.
- Casual work environment
- Fast-growing and exciting industry that is here to stay and offers you skills and experience that are of real value.
- Really make an impact with real businesses for the better by helping them achieve success.
- Learning and growing with a great team and business that will support you.
- Getting the opportunity to really show your strengths, express your creativity, improve your skills, and broaden your experiences.
- Building strong relationships with your teammates in a culture that values authenticity, openness, and diversity.
Apply and Contact Information
Please be expected to submit:
- Expression of Interest Letter (Cover Letter)
- Portfolio of your content, design work or proudest accomplishments (links are OK)
- Linkedin Profile
Torey at ToreyLittlefield@EIGNITED.com if needed.
Subject Line: Executive Sales and Marketing Specialist - Jimbaran, Bali - General V2.0